Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eating An Elephant

Welcome to my new blog, called The Dice.  The goal here is to teach people about how the stock market works, and find good ways to profit from it.  I have a ton of knowledge I can share with you, but it's going to take time for me to get it all out.  Each week, I'll be picking a certain topic, and running with it. 

This is not a sales site.  I plan on writing weekly article to inspire you to enter the stock market if you haven't done so already, and take control of your future.  Most regular investors are terrible because they break basic rules, and are unaware they even exist.

Photo By jscreationzs

You may be someone who has been burned in the past, or just doesn't trust the stock market.  That's okay.  Please stay with me.  I believe after all is said, and done, I can get you to a place where you feel comfortable investing.  We have a lot to learn, so stay tuned.

The only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time, so let's start chomping.  If you haven't done so already, please "Follow By Email", so you can get each post delivered to your mailbox.  Each new post will build on the last.

Also make sure you read the content in the correct order, as the course will build on things we've previously discussed.  There will be a hot link at the bottom of every page to take you to the next topic.

You find out pretty quickly I'm not looking to sell anything here.  I'm simply dumping my three years of practical personal investing for all of you to read.  If in 20 years down the road, you hit it big using a strategy, and you want to send a bottle of scotch my way, I'll promise to drink it.

On to "Why I'm Qualified"...

No comments:

Post a Comment